Wenatchee Home Inspector Facebook

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wenatchee Home Inspector's Social Media Experience: Using Facebook to Add Newsletter Subscriptions

Our home inspection company has a large service area from Wenatchee to Seattle and sometimes it's a challenge to keep everyone informed.  Recently I was updating my Facebook business page. I really wanted to upload an application that could embed my e-newsletter sign up form. The most obvious Facebook Tabs include Wall, Info, Photos, Videos, Discussions, Links, and Applications. Using the Applications (Apps) tab you can insert your own HTML code to display your very own unique information. The Apps you want is called the Static FBML. This is what I needed to do in order to embed my e-newsletter sign up form on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AMSinspection.

1. In the Facebook search bar type “Static FBML.” Click Add to my page once you’ve found the Static FBML page.
2. Click on the Add to page button for the appropriate business page.
3. Go your business page and click Edit Page in the top right corner.
4. Click Applications and find FBML-FBML in the list of applications.
5. You have 3 options. Choose Go to Application and click.
6. An edit page will open. Paste your HTML code into the FBML box.
7. Personalize your tab link in the Box Title box. For example “Newsletter Sign-Up”.
8. Click on Save Changes and then go to your business page and admire your work!

You should have a new tab link on the left side of your page under your profile picture. You can delete it any time or change the name by following the easy steps that you used to create the link.

Here is mine. I use mailchimp for my e-news and they provide the HTML code use on other sites.

1 comment:

  1. I like to buy new home and I want to hire licensed and certified home inspector...please can anyone recommend me best home inspector.

    Redondo Beach home inspector service

    ReplyDelete