Wenatchee Home Inspector Facebook

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Seattle & Leavenworth Home Inspection Reviews

We like reviews.  We've started pointing our clients to Yelp and LinkedIn asking for them to share their experiences.  We perform inspections in 10 counties throughout Washington State including Seattle, Wenatchee and Lake Chelan areas.  With so much area to cover we rely on our clients to help us spread the word.

“Aaron is my top choice for home inspectors and pest inspection. He is very personable, a good communicator, does thorough inspections, takes lots of pictures (a picture is worth a thousand words!), keeps clients updated throughout the process and produces helpful, detailed but user friendly reports. I don't hesitate to refer my clients to Aaron.” June 28, 2010
Eric Kossian , Owner , Leavenworth Insurance

“I have worked with inspectors in the past but none as thorough as Aaron. He took his time and went where many would not of gone...ie a huge bee hive in the attic. I am also someone that asks a LOT of questions and Aaron was patient enough to take the time to answer all of them. I highly recommend anyone in need of a home inspection to first call Aaron.” May 27, 2009
Derek Beals hired AMS twice for home inspections.

“Aaron is a very thorough and thoughtful inspector. I recommend all of my clients call Aaron for their inspection needs. When I was considering a home purchase, Aaron was the first person I called. His reports are meticulous. My clients have always been so impressed with how much Aaron does whether the house is brand new or a total fixer. I feel confident recommending Aaron to any agent or homebuyer, because I know they will be completely satisfied with what they receive with his services.” April 17, 2009
Cassie Daughtrey, Real Estate Agent , Lake & Company Real Estate

Reviews from LinkedIn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment